In Moses I trust – Keshi.



Super Eagles boss, Stephen Keshi, has said he respects the Liberian national team; Lone Star, for their robust play and the massive support they usually get when they play at home, but he has one weapon to unleash on the Liberians; Victor Moses.
Keshi has made it known to Moses that he has been monitoring every of his comments especially the one regarding Nigeria’s rise to win next year’s Cup of Nations in South Africa and a must qualification for the Brazil 2014 World Cup.
“I read what you said about us winning next year’s Nations Cup and for you to also lead our attack to do well at the World Cup in Brazil. You must start proving that in Monrovia, when we tackle Liberia by showing them that you are Africa’s best,” Keshi said at Monday’s evening training.
The very humble Moses smiled away at his boss’ comment and assured that he would prove just why one of the world’s richest club sides, Chelsea invested so much money on him. “I know coach and I will show my stuff not only against Liberia but any time I’m invited to play for my dear country”.

Comments

Popular Posts