Mike Tyson walks in while his Wife and Brad Pitt were having sex.

In case the fact that he was born preternaturally handsome didn't make it clear, Brad Pitt leads something of a charmed life. So charmed, in fact, that he once slept with Mike Tyson's wife, had the former heavyweight champion walk in on them, and lived to tell the tale.

Or, at least Tyson is telling the tale. In a recent interview with Graham Bensinger of Yahoo!, Iron Mike opened up about the strange situation that occured just before he and actress Robin Givens split in 1989.

"I was getting a divorce. I was going to my lawyer's office to divorce her that day, but I wanted to sneak in a quickie," said Tyson.

"On this particular day, someone beat me to the punch."

At the time, Brad Pitt wasn't the big-name star he is now. But Tyson was known as one of the world's best fighters, so Pitt had every reason to be frightened.

"I guess Brad got there earlier than I did. I was mad as hell. You should have seen his face when he saw me," said Tyson.

But Brad can rest easy these days. Tyson made it clear he's no longer upset.

Source: Calgary Herald.

Comments

Popular Posts