RE:- "Dame Patience, our president’s darling wife' - an opinion by Reuben Abati In 2010" From Linda Ikeji's Blog.

Reuben Abati
Dame Patience Jonathan

 





















Good morning my people. Hope you all had a swell weekend? Mine was swollen too (sic).
 

  Ehen, just this morning, I came across a write-up with the above caption, on renowned blogger Linda Ikeji's blog.Read Here. I couldn't help but laugh. I laughed not because the write-up was that hilarious, but I laughed because, my rather highly imaginative mind couldn't help but imagine the irony that stared at me in prints. I was like: chai! I imagine Reuben Abati as a columnist, sitting in the front pew of his place of worship on a cool Sunday morning and while his pastor was preaching about our Lord Jesus Christ and Sharp Guy Judas Iscariot; he suddenly shrugs his shoulders and blurts out: "God forbid, I can never betray my Oga; “if I try it eh, let me bath naked! Infact, Judas you're a big fool; an idiota!” I couldn’t also help but imagine his face when he got the message that he had been appointed a spokesman for Mr Presido. He must have been smiling like a who was guy so high on ‘igbo’ at night that he woke up in a new Bugatti at dawn. What an Irony I tell you!

 

Now back to what I read on Linda Ikeji’s blog. I went through the comments I saw and most of them were busy forming Saint Obi Nwafor. I entered my imaginative mode again. I was like: if it were me or these Angel Uri commenters, would we not do the same. Hmm…as for me - as the Holy Spirit leads eh - I won’t have accepted the FG appointment o, because it would have tied my mouth, hehehe. So I gave these commenters a piece of my mind on the matter:

“You guys shouldn't blame the man joor! Put yourselves in his shoes. Back then, he was only doing his job as a journalist, until the juicy carrot of an FG appointment was dangled before him, to take a bite and voila - trust Naijarians, we no dey carry last - he took a bite! Of course, you don't expect him to forgo this JOB OF LIFE, do you? Now he has to play the role of a courtier in his new found job as the Presido's Mouthpiece -he has to dance Azonto to any tune the Jonathans play.*MGFUA* The Irony of Life! * continues to dance to mafikizolo's Khona* #Ko...Khona,Ko...Khona. Khona Khona Khona#”

 

If to say na una, wetin you for do? You for no change mouth?

 

 

 

  

Comments

Popular Posts