Popular and Seasoned Blogger Linda Ikeji turns 33 today!




Popular and seasoned blogger Linda Ikeji is 33 years old today. The pretty ex-model and blogger who announced this on her blog, wrote thus:

 "Yay, it's my birthday today...and I feel so blessed! It's been an incredible journey for me and I love where my life's journey has brought me. I have a great family, great friends, a job I love, LIBers who have my back, money in the bank and a future so bright, I gotta wear shades. Haha. What else can a girl ask for? OK, a husband, but that will come in God's time...lol. So I'm having a birthday party on the 27th and 28th of Sept in London and Manchester respectively, hosted by Cokobar...Hope UK LIBers will come out and party with me next weekend. So looking forward to it!"

I hereby wish the lady whose story inspired me to become a blogger, a Happy Birthday. Wishing you more years and prosperity ahead. 


Comments

Popular Posts